Reading Quran

  • 0
Assalamualaikum.

To be honest, if there is a thing that I really need to work on, I would say it's my Quran tilawah (reading).

The skill has been rusting ever since. I may ask help from my room mate, Faiz. He's a persistent reader of the holy Quran.

I pray for my tilawah skill will be improving as just from reading one word from it, we will grant with 10 pahala (a form of reward given by Allah for good deeds).

I do wonder why don't I read it regularly even though I am fully aware of this kind of reward? I do think that I am being lazy. Despite of the reason, it is totally unacceptable though.

A wise man will do what Allah instruct and avoid doing things that He forbids while a fool is one who dream of being able to enter the heaven while he works on his lust most of the time.

I think that I'm the latter person.  Done typing, it's time to walk the talk.

No comments:

Post a Comment