Look down

  • 0
Assalamualaikum.

In the past weeks, I'm very much focused on the submission date of assignments. There are aligned together week by week, which cause me to have a mind set of not having enough time. For now, I just finished my Estate Agency today. There are other assignments that have been submitted such as BEL, CTU and Investment subjects which means there are 3 assignments left. Due to constant working hours of having the assignments to be done, I decided to take a break. I can't work like a robot. I have life too. Plus, it's Ramadhan month. I have to catch up with the rewards of pahala multiplication offer while it lasts. 

For a start, I take a break by surfing on the net. While I randomly reading other's blog, I saw this quote. A good reminder for me.


Tata! Peace upon be you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment