Never Going to Lose Anymore

  • 5
Assalamualaikum.

I've promised with myself for not to ever give up and let myself being distracted with small matters.

I will not limit myself anymore from confronting it head to head with the intention of crumbling it down into shattering pieces.

Whatever challenges that I have faced to, I will make sure that my goals are much bigger than it, making the challenges will eventually be my steps towards success, instead of bringing me down.

Life provides us with one shot try. There is no such thoughts of mine which wants me to destroy it with such matters. Life is too precious to be thwarted by it.

Besides, with my current poor state of ilmu, I am given by Allah the opportunities to stumble upon these two verses of Quran as the reminders on each with meeting with personal sorrows in my life.
  1. God does not burden any human being with more than he is well able to bear (Surah al-Baqarah: Verse 286) 
  2. Surely with difficulty is ease. With difficulty is surely ease (Surah al-Insyirah: Verses 5&6)
So, dear all of you, challenges or so-called problems, here I'm declaring you war and never going to lose again with you. Period.

 [Sumber: Google Images]

Assalamualaikum.

5 comments:

  1. wa'alaikumussalam. nice :) *english la~ hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. #ciksukaberangan: Haha. Post lepas ni bahasa Melayu plak :P Saje nak ubah selera posting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dah tu nak cakap apa lagi. =.=

    ReplyDelete